Give us a call
We are here to help
01252 723 442
Proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation)– the professional body setting standards in recruitment
Profiles Personnel: people’s people
Our business is finding the best people.
We consider ourselves to be an interesting blend of the big and the small. Whilst our consultants are professionals with big agency experience, we try hard to make sure our service is friendly, personal and individually tailored to both our clients and our candidates. What we really enjoy is meeting new people, discussing change within a business and then putting together a plan of action. We are constantly in touch with the area’s top candidates, making sure that our people are the very best out there.
It all started way back in 1985 and we believe our success is down to our common sense approach. We have exclusivity when recruiting for many of our clients and always work closely with both clients and candidates to understand the ethos of a company before we make the perfect match.
Our home is a gorgeous converted barn based in the Mews of St Georges Yard, Castle Street, Farnham, just off the historic Castle Street. Pop in for a chat or give us a call. We are genuinely here to help.
After graduating with a BA in Arts at Natal University, Durban, South Africa, Nuala quickly established herself with a leading magazine, working within Promotions and Events management.
Nuala then moved to the UK where she worked within Sales and Conference organising before the important decision was made to go it alone and launch her own business and in 1986 Profiles Personnel was born.
Today, Nuala remains very hands on within her business and enjoys delivering new creative ideas to her team along with interacting with candidates on a daily basis. Nuala can often be found networking with other local business’s in the area and is constantly working on building new avenues and prospects for the team at Profiles Personnel Farnham.
Ola joined the team at Profiles Personnel in 2001 and has been managing clients and candidates requirements on the permanent side ever since. Ola has witnessed both the ups and downs of the employment industry over the past 10 years, so is very much an expert within her field.
Prior to working for Profiles Personnel, Ola built up a successful career within the fitness industry, helping her clients reach goals on a daily basis. Ola’s goal now is based on finding her clients talented, high calibre permanent staff and introducing her candidates to their most suitable job opportunity.
Recruitment Manager – Temporary Division
Since Graduating from The University of Surrey in 1998 with a BA honours in Business Administration Michelle’s background has covered a cross section of High Street Commercial, Specialised IT consultancy and Care Sector recruitment for both temporary and permanent positions.
Having worked predominately within independent sales environments she has an excellent understanding of the ethos and requirements a business needs to be successful in a competitive market.
Her focus is now to develop and maintain key relationships with organisations across various industry sectors and effectively source the very best high calibre talented reliable candidates.
Recruitment Consultant – Catering & Industrial Division
In 2014 we welcomed Theo to our team. Theo looks after the Recruitment process within Events, Catering and Industrial.
After graduating from Southampton University with a degree in Event Management Theo went on to work within the industry in both the UK and overseas. Theo is the perfect person to match quality, well researched candidates to our valued clients within his field and is your go to person for everything Hospitality, Events and Industrial.
Before joining Profiles nearly 10 years ago Liza was managing accounts within the Fashion industry and also gained a diploma in book keeping in South Africa.
Liza is a crucial part to the running of our successful
agency and enjoys keeping our finances in check and
joining in with the daily goings on in the forever
changing recruitment world.
- Victoria Gower "I just wanted to thank you for all your support and for placing me so perfectly. Profiles could not have placed me in a business and company that is more perfect for me. The support and help that I have received from you all has truly been five star. I couldn’t recommend this agency more highly".
- Lizzie Knowles "I was very happy with the service I received. The staff were warm, friendly, and didn't rest until they found me the perfect job. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for work".
- Simon Nash "Many thanks for all you guys have done for me, I will always be grateful to Profiles for providing me with a job when I was most in need".
- John Lancaster "I am really enjoying my new place of work and would like to thank Cameron for this great opportunity".
- Paul Dowling "A huge thank you to you and your staff for all your help and encouragement during my time temping for you".
- Lindsey Mayo "It took Jack less than 2 weeks to find me the perfect 8 week part time temporary contract within my specialist field of Learning and Development before going on maternity leave".